Lunar Silver Star Story Complete on PS1

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
all1knew
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete on PS1

Post by all1knew »

Hello all,

So, around the Blue Dragon Cave and Myght's Tower there, near the Hot Springs there is this other forest. There is a guy standing there and the monsters are pink bushes. I talk to the guy and he says that the monsters are too hard to defeat but he knows there's something cool past them. What is past them and what is this place?

Please let me know either way. Thank you.

William Kramer

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Re: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete on PS1

Post by ilovemyguitar »

That forest is where the girls' hot springs are. If you can get through the enemies, and you have a bar of soap in your inventory, you can see a very short cutscene with the female characters splashing around in some hot springs.

I do remember that the enemies there are susceptible to Black Dragon Grief, but I'm not sure if the springs are still open when that spell is available. Somebody else can probably clarify that point some more.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, the springs are available after getting Dragon Grief... briefly.

I went through the hard way when I played it, earlier in the game. The monsters are somewhat susceptible to Nash's status spells.

all1knew
Meryod Yokel

Post by all1knew »

Hello again,

Well thanks for the reply. So, it is just another anime scene and not a bunch of awesome treasure chests?

Bill

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Yup. Just a short cutscene. It's the female characters bathing, though, so if you're into that sort of thing you'll probably want to make the trip.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You need at least one bar of soap, though, and preferably two -- one scene per bar. Which of the two scenes plays is random, so it may be necessary to reload to see them both.

I don't recall there being any treasure chests in that section, or at least any of note. I haven't played that part of the game since 1999, though.