Looking for a hi-res scan of...

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Cinder6
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Looking for a hi-res scan of...

Post by Cinder6 »

This image:

I'm looking for one that is at least 1960x1530. I'm assuming everyone knows where it's from, but if not, it's the art from the US strategy guide. I need it without text (just like this one).

I've upscaled it myself, but it obviously doesn't look as good as an original scan would.

If anyone can find/scan one, thanks!

(I'm making a custom DVD cover for this game for The Cover Project.)

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Looking for a hi-res scan of...

Post by Alunissage »

Sorry, what project? What's the intended use?

Cinder6
Saith Pirate

Post by Cinder6 »

Basically, a custom DVD cover for the game, for people who don't have the original case for whatever reason (like me...I have two copies of the game, one without the case).

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sorry, that's the largest that I'm aware of. I'd kill for higher-res artwork from the main games, as it would make site design a lot easier, but as is, my highest res stuff is from UbiSoft for DS and the artwork that came with All the Lunar.
-G1

Cinder6
Saith Pirate

Post by Cinder6 »

Ah, well, I figured it was a long shot anyways. That image doesn't look bad when printed out to DVD case size, anyways.

I've finished the cover and submitted it to The Cover Project, but it'll be a while before it's submitted. Here's what it looks like:

I opted for making it simple, without any information about the game, since I felt it would look a bit ugly. Pulling out the title for the game from a scan I took of a counter card was very painful :)

PS - Sorry for making this copy unusable; the final version is 300dpi and obviously has no watermarks. The Cover Project should have it up soon, so if anyone needs it, or wants to just see it, it'll be over there. (I did it this way, because photobucket has size limits, and I don't want people downloading a bad/unfinished version, should they reject it--though I don't see anything wrong with it as is :) )

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

That's pretty radical. I want one.
-Nobi