WTB:Lunar Silver Star Story keychain figures

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
dairugger
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

WTB:Lunar Silver Star Story keychain figures

Post by dairugger »

i know its a long shot, and please excuse me if this is in the wrong forum but im looking for the keychain figures that are shown on the main page. I already have one (hiro with ruby) but im looking to complete my collection with the rest. does anyone know where i can get these or does anyone want to part with theirs?

thanks btw for indulging me!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: WTB:Lunar Silver Star Story keychain figures

Post by phyco126 »

http://www.ebay.com is your best bet. Gook luck. Unless someone here really does wish to part with theirs, in that case, they are completely and utterly insane. =P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

ive been lurking on ebay for weeks with no sightings. i remember years ago you used to see one every now and then.. ah the good old days of ebay!, now its always the same old stuff regurgitated, no real finds. yahoo japan doesnt even come up with anything.. hopefully theres someone willing to part with theirs.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I have all the Lunar silver star ones ( alex w/ nall, evil luna, luna, althena ), and am trying to get the eternal blue ones but cant find them :(

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

i dont suppose youd want to sell them? :-) the only one i have is lunar eb hiro with ruby on his shoulder..

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm definitely not interested in selling the four I have, but if you decide to give up I'll buy the Hiro one from you. ;) I have Althena, Dark Althena, Lucia, and Alex, but the Alex one is missing the stand and shows a little wear. I saw a set of all six on eBay years ago, but couldn't afford the price being asked at the time. :P