SSSC Strategy guide on Ebay, brand new!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

SSSC Strategy guide on Ebay, brand new!

Post by AlexHiro4 »

I'm sure some of you guys are collectors and would like a brand new copy of the Official SSSC Strategy guide still sealed in the plastic. Usually this would go for about $150 if I'm not mistaken. I found a seller on ebay that is selling it for $40 ($47 after shipping). He did have 4 copies, but I bought one so he only has 3 left. Anyway, I figured I'd let you guys know. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lunar-Silver-Star-S ... dZViewItem
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re: SSSC Strategy guide on Ebay, brand new!

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

The people here that can afford it already have it. The rest of us just plan on getting it sometime later.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I have one brand new, paid alot more for it but whatever lol.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

My still-sealed guide was free. :P Although seriously, the only reason I have anything sealed is because I have unsealed copies too. I want to SEE and play with my collection, not just admire its outer plastic.