Lunar: SSS Import Saturn Demo

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar: SSS Import Saturn Demo

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

I was looking at the different demos that were released for the various Lunars and, I know its technically not a seperate demo, but a demo was released for the import Saturn version of Lunar:SSS as I actually still have it. It was included in an issue of Saturn Fan magazine and also included a short commercial/ad for it as well. Not sure if its common knowledge or not, but if its not, I could always provide more information (scans, differences, etc...).
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Lunar: SSS Import Saturn Demo

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sure, I'd love to post info on it to the site. I knew about it, but didn't really know what was on it. I need to track down a copy. But yeah, if you don't mind, Email me whatever you got at webmaster@lunar-net.com and I'll credit you for it.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I wonder if that's one of the ones I have. I have an unplayable store demo disc which is mainly a commercial, and two demo discs from Japanese Saturn mags, one of which is probably Saturn Fan. One just has the Boat Song on it; I forget what the other has. Can you tell me anything identifying about the magazine itself? (My Saturn isn't set up at the moment so it'd be easier to check the mag.)

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Alunissage wrote:I wonder if that's one of the ones I have. I have an unplayable store demo disc which is mainly a commercial, and two demo discs from Japanese Saturn mags, one of which is probably Saturn Fan. One just has the Boat Song on it; I forget what the other has. Can you tell me anything identifying about the magazine itself? (My Saturn isn't set up at the moment so it'd be easier to check the mag.)
The Saturn Fan Magazine is Issue No. 7 and has a big pic of Luna on the cover. The main content of the disc is Nights and Last Bronx, but both the Lunar demo and the Lunar trailer are on it. The disc itself has a pinkish/silverish pic of a character from Nights. I uploaded the trailer itself to Youtube. I also sent a pic of the disc, the trailer and the full rundown on the demo to Ghaleon so maybe it'll make its way onto the site :0
Visit my Youtube site!!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hm, I don't seem to have that one. Cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for it, although if Luna is on the cover that will make it a lot easier to identify. Could you send a pic of the magazine itself to G1 also? Makes it easier for nuts like myself to look for things on auctions. ;)

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Alunissage wrote:Hm, I don't seem to have that one. Cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for it, although if Luna is on the cover that will make it a lot easier to identify. Could you send a pic of the magazine itself to G1 also? Makes it easier for nuts like myself to look for things on auctions. ;)
I wish I could but I recently moved out to vegas and all my magazines are still in NYC :( I'll probably get someone to send me some of the import mags that I have that have Lunar stuff in it to me within a week or two though....
Visit my Youtube site!!