Of Laike

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Erroneous
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Of Laike

Post by Erroneous »

First off, it's been a long long long time since I played Silver Star. All of a sudden I started thinking about Laike and one of the things that came to mind is, what happened to him? Last I recall his appearance was that of revealing himself to Alex and passing the sword over. But what happened to him thereafter? And on related when Ghaleon says "are you watching in secret Dyne", could he still be alive? Granted he's not a dragon or a resurrected being like Nall and Ghaleon, but if I gather right Dyne was reincarnated after releasing Althena back in the Four Heroes days right?

Like I said, it's been a very long time and my memory isn't that accurate which is why I ask you guys of course. :P

Also, it would be very useful if there were say a LunarWiki here on Lunar-NET. >.>
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Of Laike

Post by Bravo 29 »

Hmm, to the best of anyone's knowledge, Laike went on another journey, and most likely adventured until his dying day. It's never revealed when or how he died, which is probably what he wanted, since the man he was died long before that.

As for why Ghaleon said what he did, he wasn't supposed to come back. Resurrection of the dead was strictly forbidden under Althena's law. He probably still saw himself as a ghost of the past, and wondered if Dyne was watching in a similar fashion. Even though he was long dead, his deeds were still remembered.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Of Laike

Post by GhaleonOne »

Also, it would be very useful if there were say a LunarWiki here on Lunar-NET. >.>
That's one of those projects that's still in planning, but hasn't left the ground yet. :P
-G1