The Battle Music in Silver Star Story.

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Biohazard
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Battle Music in Silver Star Story.

Post by Biohazard »

Out of all the music on the OST they don't have the battle music. They included the one from the Sega CD version, does anyone know where I can the battle music from the Playstation version. If anyone at all knows I will be eternally greatful. I would pay for this track, however it's no where to be found in means to pay for it. I have the game, and the OST but no battle music :(.

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

Try a search for CaithSith2's psf audio files of the Playstation in-game music, and you should find what you're looking for pretty easily. Good luck! I drove myself mad for years searching for Lunar music that didn't appear on the Japanese arrange CD's, and later the WD CD's, before I found 'em!
aka Maou

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Can't that be found here?...well if you're looking to download.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Biohazard
Meryod Yokel

Post by Biohazard »

Temzin wrote:Try a search for CaithSith2's psf audio files of the Playstation in-game music, and you should find what you're looking for pretty easily. Good luck! I drove myself mad for years searching for Lunar music that didn't appear on the Japanese arrange CD's, and later the WD CD's, before I found 'em!

Who is this CaithSith2, and where can I find this lol.

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

Oh, I just meant to use a search engine to look for CaitSith2's site, he's the person who seems to have created these psf musics. It should be easy to find at Zophar.net, too, I think.

Audric
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Audric »

i have the battle music if ya want it just AIM me sometime its 1:39secs long if thats the one your looking for^^