How about...

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations

A Lunar movie, anyone?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:51 pm

Heck Yeah! Bring it on!
40%
Uh, No! Very bad idea.
30%
Not sure! My brain would explode if they did a movie.
30%

Total votes: 10

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Nall.TWK »

I wouldn't be surprised about Nash getting killed off. I can almost see that being in a comic.
I don't care much for pushing Nall off the table and making him eat on the floor. If he can talk, he should be treated no less than a human being, even if he tends to be sarcastic most the time, :P. I don't even push my cat off the table. I will however push her away from my keyboard when I'm typing, lol. If I read a fanfic anything like that I wouldn't read further. But a lot of fanfics I will read, even badly written ones.

A movie would sound cool. whether it would be good or not, I guess would depend on who makes it. I'd prefer it to be anime more than anything.
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nash killed in a comic. Hmmm. Like how Kenny dies in every SP episode. :D I can't kill Nash though... how about Mia? She has already died twice in my comics. :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy

Post by Nall.TWK »

aww, why would you want to kill Mia? She's the nicest and most innocent of everyone else. But maybe that's what makes it funny. lol. You'd have to kill Nash, because he'd want to kill you after finding out you killed Mia XD
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, one time she died G1 killed her. The other time she died in a soap opera during a climax of Nash spilling his love for her and her telling him that she loves his evil twin Mash instead. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kakoloukia
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Kakoloukia »

Picked Not Sure since I'd support an animated production handled directly by the game creators, but would vehemently be opposed to some live-action Hollywood flick.

And speaking of Hollywood, no fanscript can possibly be worse than waking up one fine morning to find this nightmarish bit of news:

UWE BOLL ON LUNAR!
Alone In The Dark director to helm adaptation of hit RPG!

God forbid, right? :shock:
Uwe Boll brainstorming for Lunar: Silver Star Movie

Rick Astley as Alex, casting White Dragon Protect.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Nall.TWK wrote:aww, why would you want to kill Mia? She's the nicest and most innocent of everyone else. But maybe that's what makes it funny. lol. You'd have to kill Nash, because he'd want to kill you after finding out you killed Mia XD
hurt is funnier than kill, though. i'd prefer someone poked her in the eye or something. :P