Bromides (fixed!)

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bromides (fixed!)

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

I have 4...why are they so naughty!?
Last edited by Althena's_Courtier on Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That was totally uncalled for. You ever make a racist comment like that again and I'll ban you on the spot.
-G1

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Correction. They just seemed a little..revealing. I meant nothing by it.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

In case anyone else is wondering, the original post was edited out.

AC: It seems obvious you're unfamiliar with any of the rules here. Since you're so close to being banned, I suggest you look through them. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Post by Guest »

Huh I have no clue what you people are talking about ?? :?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

His original post was edited for a rather inappropriate comment.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Which is said in what was previously the last post on this thread...two months ago. Divine Dragon, you really have to check the dates of the threads before you post.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Why did'n't you just let this sink to the botom of the page, D.D?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It was on its way there when YOU revived it nearly three weeks after the last post.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Looks like i missed something cool. oh well. onward to greater and better things. :)
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Something cool?? If you call someone nearly being banned 'cool', I suppose. It really isn't necessary to bump a five-month-old topic to observe you missed something, since by the fact you've only been here a few days you'll have missed 99.9% of everything that's happened here.

Silentcrisis
BANNED

Post by Silentcrisis »

thanks alot!!!! :x :x
now im gonna have to go the rest of my life wondering what the origonal post said that was so bad

Eternal Blue Hiro
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Eternal Blue Hiro »

Ha ha. It's been five months without either of you two knowing what was said and what was not. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to carry on with your lives.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Bromides

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

New here. Wondering if anyone can help me collect all the bromides without going to buy the guide for SSSC.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I used to know where to get them, and I have the guide, but that's in storage. So, the best I can offer you is to go to Lnet's main page, find SSSC link, go to bromides, and start right-click save :P Or you can try http://www.gamefaqs.com

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

phyco126 wrote:I used to know where to get them, and I have the guide, but that's in storage. So, the best I can offer you is to go to Lnet's main page, find SSSC link, go to bromides, and start right-click save :P Or you can try http://www.gamefaqs.com

I have the guide at hand-
Jess' Bromide 1 - Talk to the blue haired girl in Althena's shrine (the one who's constantly talking about Jessica, she's in the right hand corner of the second room I believe.) twice after Kyle joins your party, and before you leave for the frontier.
Jess' Bromide 2 - After boating to Lann Island, sail back to Lann before fighting Dragonmaster Zoc and talk to the boatman again. Then, talk to him after Nash destroys the balloon engine and before you leave for the Frontier.
Jess' Bromide 4 - Check Kyle's bed in Nanza, but only after Kyle fights Xenobia's monsters, and before you actually get speak to him.
Luna's Bromide 1 - Ramus will give this to you if you speak to him during the epilogue.
Luna's Bromide 2 - It's in the left hand shelf in Alex's basement, but only after Ghaleon kidnaps Luna, and before you go to Meribia with the wings.
Mia's Bromide 1 - Nash has this in his inventory when you meet him.
Mia's Bromide 2 - It's held by a redhaired student in the Magic Guild's eastern classroom (I think he's in the row closest to the left of the classroom) after you return to Vane from the Frontier, and before you retrieve Nash from the Transmission Spring.
Mia's Bromide 4 - It's in the possession of the pervert in Iluk (in the northeast house) only after Nash destroys the engine, and before you leave for the Frontier.
Jess' & Mia's Bromide 3 - You can purchase these from Ramus' shop during the game's Epilogue- but only if you paid off his 30s in Burg near the beginning of the game, and only after getting Luna's Bromide.
Phacia's Bromide - Talk to Phacia's assistant at the Shrine after the three witches reveal themselves, and before you return to Meribia.
Royce's Bromide - Talk to Royce's admirer on Black Rose street - after Master Mel's turned to stone, and before you go to Vane.
Xenobia's Bromide - Talk to the purple miner in the chamber halfway through the Talon mine - after the Grinder has rolled away, and before you leave.

That's about it. However, the guide doesn't specify certain details that I thought played into it- such as going back to Lann, or paying off Ramus' debt. So, some of that is copied directly from it, some of it was added by me. If anything's incorrect, please tell me. :D

EDIT: Thanks Alunissage, I added a note on that.
Last edited by Agawa on Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

To clarify: you can only get Jess's Bromide 2 if you return to Lann *before* fighting Dragonmaster Zoc and talk to the person whose boat you take. It's an odd and totally unintentional bug; I don't know if it's in the Japanese game.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Thnanx Psycho, I found everything i needed. And to everybody else.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

new question. mia's Bromide 3 and jessica bromide 3. I can't seem to get them.I was wondering if there was something special you hav to do?

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

Dragonmaster Dyne wrote:new question. mia's Bromide 3 and jessica bromide 3. I can't seem to get them.I was wondering if there was something special you hav to do?

EDIT: Ooops, sorry, looks like you've already gotten that out of another thread!