The Name of Song

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
nathalia
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Name of Song

Post by nathalia »

Hi, I've been looking for the name of the this song...well, it's actually more like an instrument. It's the instrument that plays on the last screen when all Lunar's ground turn green and then Alex carried Luna down from Fortress of Althena when he saved her from destruction. Can you please tell me the name of that instrument and also if it is possible where can i get it from? I've been searching for it for a long time. Thankx for your help

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Green Earth I believe.

http://www.lunar-net.com/media/soundtracks.php

Go down to Lunartic Festa Vol. IV. Not sure if that's the song you're looking for or not. Haven't played SSSC in a while.
-G1

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it G1. It's bringing back memories of the ending for me.

nathalia
Burg Farmer

Post by nathalia »

Yup, you guys were right.... Oh, Thank you soooo very much, I've finally found it!!! I should know it's called Green Earth since the FMV showed so but how silly of me didn't notice it.... :) Once again, thank you to both of you !!!! :)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Green Earth = pwnage. It's one of my favorite instrumentals in SSSC. Of course, my favorite is Four Heros, especially the guitar end of it. :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."