Download lunar Silver Star Cut Scene

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
nathalia
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Download lunar Silver Star Cut Scene

Post by nathalia »

Hi, guys! I'm just wondering if anyone would know where I get the FMV for all Lunar games? I download it before from http://www.lunareb.com but my HD was corrupted so i lose everything now. I tried to go back to that website but looks like the website is down for quite some time. So I just wondering if anyone ever download it from that website. Can I get it from you?

And also does anyone have Lunar Silver Star Story FMV in Japanese? Because I want to hear Alex and luna voice in Japanese.

Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it because I love the FMV so much.

Thank you

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

People on this site gave the videos to me, they might do the same for you if you ask nicely.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

There's a few video's on LunarNET, but due to bandwidth reasons, I don't keep them all up. There's even a few from the PC Lunar SSSC. I don't believe I even have all the video's myself at this point, but there are conversion tools out there (try zophar.net and check under utilities, they may have one).
-G1

nathalia
Burg Farmer

Post by nathalia »

I've tried it already but they don't have any. And I've already tried to 'goggle' it but it's no use. So If any of you have it, pleaaaase.....could you give it to me? That would make me happy :) I really really appreciate it sooo very much...

Thank you

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

On the topic of FMVs...seeing Nash naked...That is....just...wrong. The body of a 12-year-old female gymnast. *shudders* Must...not look...lest eyes melt out of my skull.

nathalia
Burg Farmer

Post by nathalia »

What about if I get it from the cd itself, is it possible? Does anyone know how to get the FMV from Lunar CD? I've done some research in the internet and found the software such as: psxv120, psxplay and etc but i don't know how to use it so it doesn't work for me :cry: Can anyone help me getting the FMV pleeeeeeeeeaseeee?

Thank you very much!