Mia Ausa actress?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
gu99
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mia Ausa actress?

Post by gu99 »

I am trying to give a depiction on how Mia look or an actresss that have Mia Ausa look.

Here is the link:
(the slide show)
http://www.sctv.co.id/view/114,11293,1, ... 94527.html

Her real name is Georgina acting as Dinda in Pinokio dan Peri Biru[/quote]

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

How in H.E. double-toothpick did you find that web site? Do you spend hours just surfing the web to almost random sites, or can you interperate that language and just get a kick out going to those kinds of sites? She looks nothing like Mia Ausa.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That seems really close-minded of you -- the language you ask about "interperating" could be the poster's native tongue. This board isn't limited to Americans. And the site may or may not be random -- with Google anything is possible -- and there have been much weirder things linked.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hm, I don't know... She has long hair, but otherwise I don't really see her being Mia. Do you have any links to other photos of her? Like a full-body one or something, rather than just shoulders-and-head?

NextGenerationLunarFan wrote:How in H.E. double-toothpick did you find that web site? Do you spend hours just surfing the web to almost random sites, or can you interperate that language and just get a kick out going to those kinds of sites? She looks nothing like Mia Ausa.

So, because you can't understand Bahasa Indonesia, you feel like diminishing someone else who's very likely bilingual, is that it? If I weren't already in such a good mood at the moment, I'd tell you to get the hell off this forum; but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and figure you were just being ridulous and didn't mean any harm. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

*snicker* "If I weren't already in such a good mood"...suggesting that telling someone to get out would put you in a good mood, but there's no need at the moment. :P

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

That seems really close-minded of you -- the language you ask about "interperating" could be the poster's native tongue. This board isn't limited to Americans. And the site may or may not be random -- with Google anything is possible -- and there have been much weirder things linked.

Sorry, I forgot. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude. Again, sorry.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

gu99
Meryod Yokel

I don't have, she is newcomer

Post by gu99 »

and besides, Rianti Cartwright the MTV VJ (if not wrong) has rounder eyes and whiter skin. And probably more body, of course.
She is younger perhaps than her.
She is not bad, but Kyoko Fukada is better than her. And I can put Oprah Winfrey here and put Mia Ausa? next to her.
Perhaps on magazines there will be more of her on film review.
I can scan and send.

Edited just now:
Just now I checked ONCE again.
I think she fits. This was the second time I saw her on TV.
If really want to see her,
perhaps try to find her movie clip of her film.
Other than that, perhaps go to Indonesia on Wednesday night, then go back the next day if you are rich enough.
or ask a friend in Indonesia to grab her picture or to record the film on video.
next, you can wait if I happened to see her photo in magazines film review.
then, for me to try harder than that, and if you are REALLY interested, probably some motivation.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

That (in my opinion) did not look like Mia.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

gu99
Meryod Yokel

ok.

Post by gu99 »

Transforming 2D especially anime style to 3D is hard. Somebody can try to find.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

I have to say that did not look nothing like Mia.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

/Thread

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

This is a warning. Posting like that is considered spamming; please don't do that in the future. Thank you.

You should also move away from all the one-liner posts on 3-4 month old threads. It's getting a bit much. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)