Lemina's Theme lyrics

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the original game for the Sega CD
DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lemina's Theme lyrics

Post by DragonmasterDan »

Just curious if I missed this and anyone ever translated the lyrics to Lemina's theme. I've found the in game music translations. But never the one for Lemina's theme.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Lemina's Theme lyrics

Post by Alunissage »

DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend

Post by DragonmasterDan »

Alunissage wrote:Rebecca Capowski did. http://www.sceneryrecalled.com/trans/okane.txt
Thanks!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Oh wow. I liked Rebecca Capowski's translations back in the day, but it'd been a while since I'd heard her name. Is she still active in some community online? I noticed the URL isn't the website she used to have.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, evidently -- she revised many of her Lunar translations and added new material just this year. After I found that link I spent hours reading and capturing some of it; she translated the notes from most of Akari Funato's Lunar-related production art (mainly the Vheen manga, but there are some notes on the bromides and such too). Well worth a look even if you don't have the actual sketchbooks to look at -- and for that matter, a fair bit of the stuff is available in electronic form.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

There's also one here. Good old animelyrics.com XD I've relied on that place for years.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Er, that's just an earlier version of the one I linked, by the same person. With less information, too.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Oh, I had no idea. ^^;; Just thought I'd point it out there.