LUNAR: Eternal Blue Omake CD...Video found!

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the original game for the Sega CD
Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

LUNAR: Eternal Blue Omake CD...Video found!

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Note that you will need an account on Japan's famous video site Nico Nico Douga to watch this. There are guides to register in English if you search via Google.

Anyways. here it is! http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7789693
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Re: LUNAR: Eternal Blue Omake CD...Video found!

Post by Shiva Indis »

I can't remember if I have mp3s of this or not, but I'm pretty sure I've never listened to it before. It was good of the poster to set up the video with pictures to compliment the conversation.

And seriously, the longer Lemina talks, the stronger the Lina Inverse vibe gets. :P
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

What's the content like? I mean, song, gameplay clips, animation...? Don't have time to figure out how to look at it for myself right now.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I hope this isn't too general, but here goes... The MegaCD bonus disk has a couple of humorous skits performed by Megumi Hayashibara (Lemina) and Chisa Yokoyama (Lucia) as a frame for the tracks Money is No.1 and Eternal Blue. Theme: Lemina is coaching Lucia on how to be a suitably perky entertainment presenter. (Complaint: volume levels from skit to song vary quite a bit, kind of annoying. :P ) The video adds stills from the MegaCD cutscenes that alternate between Lucia and Lemina as needed for the purpose of describing the scenes visually. It seems like a rush job but it works pretty well, I'd say.
「まあいいけど。」

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Shiva Indis wrote:I hope this isn't too general, but here goes... The MegaCD bonus disk has a couple of humorous skits performed by Megumi Hayashibara (Lemina) and Chisa Yokoyama (Lucia) as a frame for the tracks Money is No.1 and Eternal Blue. Theme: Lemina is coaching Lucia on how to be a suitably perky entertainment presenter. (Complaint: volume levels from skit to song vary quite a bit, kind of annoying. :P ) The video adds stills from the MegaCD cutscenes that alternate between Lucia and Lemina as needed for the purpose of describing the scenes visually. It seems like a rush job but it works pretty well, I'd say.
Couldn't have said it any better. It's simply the MP3 from the import cd plus random game stills of Lemina and Lucia to let you know whos speaking. It's ok...
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh. Then I've heard it, of course. I didn't attach the word "omake" to the premium disc that came with the game.