A save state/brm before the epilogue

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the original game for the Sega CD
JohnnyBlu
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A save state/brm before the epilogue

Post by JohnnyBlu »

I played Eternal Blue years ago. Went through it, and back then, I thought the ending was fine as it was, so I wasn't too interested in the epilogue and I didn't do it. Not long after, I sold my Sega CD and the few games I had for it to buy a Saturn.
10 years passed.
I was browsing around some site (Zophar's Domain) I had come to looking for video game music when I saw it had a save state archive. Looked through the Sega CD section, as I'd been playing with Sega CD emulation for a while. There's one for Eternal Blue. It says it's right before the final boss, with the epilogue available. I'd been feeling like some old school rpging for a while, but didn't feel like replaying an old game; this was just perfect. I went and got an Eternal Blue ISO, tried the saves, and what do I see? It doesn't work. Says there's no save data. I try a save from that same site with Silver Star instead, and it does work. It's just the Eternal Blue save that I just can't get to work. Does anybody here have a .brm file from that part of the game they could give me, or know where I could find one?
Thanks.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You're asking for assistance in playing an illegal copy?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

What she said. Topic locked. Emulation is fine, when it's legit, but talking about having a pirated ISO of a game isn't.
-G1