TSS Previews from EGM 9/91 & Mega Play 1/92

For discussion of Lunar: The Silver Star, the original game for the Sega CD
liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

TSS Previews from EGM 9/91 & Mega Play 1/92

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

As I send my collection of magazine scans from the Lunar universe to Kizyr for the site, I figured I'd post one of the earliest I have here for now. I wonder why they decided to change Luna's hair color...

EDIT: Added another early article with a noticeable difference, this one having Ghaleon's clothing a different color:
Last edited by liquidpolicenaut on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Lunar TSS Preview from EGM Sept. 91

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, that's been posted here before, but maybe only the screenshots of Luna -- I don't recall seeing those battle ones before, with the rather miscellaneous backgrounds. That's really lousy copy they wrote for it.

By any chance is the scan you sent to Kizyr higher resolution? I'd really like to look at those closely.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Lunar TSS Preview from EGM Sept. 91

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Alunissage wrote: By any chance is the scan you sent to Kizyr higher resolution? I'd really like to look at those closely.
Sure! Here's the link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... g~original
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: TSS Previews from EGM 9/91 & Mega Play 1/92

Post by Alunissage »

Awesome, thanks! I was trying to tell if all of the party members were the ones we're used to. The lower-left shot must've been from testing, as that's the Black Dragon battle with the Eastern Desert backdrop, and likewise with the other battle pic, which shows an enemy from Ghaleon's Palace with a background I'm not identifying, maybe somewhere on the world map.