Does any one know where I could get this game?

For discussion of Lunar: The Silver Star, the original game for the Sega CD
zyagor
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Does any one know where I could get this game?

Post by zyagor »

Hello every one I fell in love with this game from this site thought I would post I watched some of the anime scenes. Whitch are really cool they should make a anime show about this or something. I played luner legends but I wanted to play something with the cinimatics in them. Does any one know where I could get this game? I looked on amazon.com and I am really not interested in paying $219 for a ps1 game. I tried looking it up online and well that did not work. I am as well looking for Lunar 2 eternal blue. Both of these games have amazeing storys Lunar legends rivals the final fantasy game easly.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Tried ebay.com?
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Hirohiigo Togashi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Hirohiigo Togashi »

Firstly, The Silver Star is for Sega CD. >_>

Secondly, your best bet is eBay, but I've seen Silver Star Story Complete at Gamestop for as low as $15 (freaking amazing deal - if I didn't already have the entire collector's edition I would've bought that). I also bought Eternal Blue Complete for $20 at said Gamestop.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

There's a fellow who's a merchant at a few of the major anime conventions on the East Coast (Katsucon and Otakon, at the very least). I've seen many old Sega CD games at his table, and have bought a few from him myself.

If you're going to be at any major conventions anytime soon, then you might try there. I have no idea whereabouts you are, though, so that's about the best advice I can give besides just the usual eBaying. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)