Spoiler Poll

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS

Which would you consider Scarier?

Choice A
No votes
Choice B
57%
Choice C
43%

Total votes: 7

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Spoiler Poll

Post by Angelalex242 »

[spoiler]Would Ignatius have been scarier if:
A:As he is
B:If you'd seen him in the traditional Dragonmaster gear Alex wore
C:Something else I haven't thought of yet. [/spoiler]
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I think he'd look pretty laughable in the Dragonmaster gear....
「まあいいけど。」

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Would he?

Althena's Sword, Red Dragon Shield, Blue Dragon Helmet, Black Dragon Armor, White Dragon Wings, Dragon Ring...these are the traditional tools of the Dragonmaster, and while they might look a little cheesy...it isn't that, but the power of the tools...that anyone who's played TSS, SSSC, or Legends would understand.

Look at it this way. A pink Bazooka can still blow your head off, no matter how silly it looks.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Lucca
Student of Vane

Post by Lucca »

Choice B. Easily.

Think of it this way: the big ol' plot point that comes up in the game would be even more of a'OMGWHAT' moment if choice B happened too.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I wouldn't count the Dragon Ring as part of the dragonmaster's equipment, since it basically turns into the Dragon Wings. Actually, I don't remember if it sticks around in SSSC, but I'm pretty sure you don't need it equipped to get into the Grindery. (SSS stupidity #8: Laike finding the Wings just lying around and handing them over.)

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

It doesn't.

The Dragon Ring, strangely, is the only piece of Dragonmaster Gear Alex can't equip unless he's Dragonmaster at the time. He can equip the Wings, Shield, Helmet, and Armor in advance of actually transforming...but not that ring.

Wierd, ain't it? It just stays in Nall's inventory, usually, till it's time for Alex to put it on and get his +20 mdef. And the ring is more useful then the White Dragon Wings+10 Range, which I've never needed.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

C: He invented a portable Althena's statue. (I mean, that's what I do.)