After winning a regular battle (no spoilers)

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

After winning a regular battle (no spoilers)

Post by DaWrestla »

Hey, all. Lunar DS is the reason that last night I bought a copy of the game itself and a DS. I was super pumped.

I'm about an hour into the game, and so far I like it a lot. It just feels so good to be playing a new Lunar!

Anyway, the only thing I HATE at this point is that it seems like after I win a battle, I have to watch the damn Althena Conduct count all the way down to 0. Is there a way to skip this? Because it's super annoying! I don't even wan't to think how bad it will be when AC starts getting into the 1000s. HELP!

Also, does the DS come with 2 stylus?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Honestly, I've just pressed A and B and it just doles it out automatically without dropping down. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work though, so I'm not exactly sure what causes it. Perhaps pressing L or R with it. I'm not sure. But there is a way I believe. Perhaps the manual says something.
-G1

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

I just tap a a bunch and it will just go to 0 automatically haha

Lucca
Student of Vane

Post by Lucca »

This drove me nuts too.

I'm pretty sure tapping the A buttons 2-3 times stops the countdown. I can get it to go to 0 quickly almost every battle, but it's automatic so I'm not 100% sure the A button is the right one. COULD be X.

alvyman89
Burg Farmer

Post by alvyman89 »

I just tap a as well real fast and it goes to zero but its not an exact science and doesnt always work right away for me. I don't know. My DS came with two stylus by the way.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I've noticed that when you press the a button at the exact right time, just as the countdown starts, it will usually go down to 0 right away, but yeah... they screwed up big time on that part. It's not responsive at all. I'm always pressing a button 2-5 times for the most part.

But yeah, no need to hold the b button down with the a button, silly GhaleonOne :P *goes to try it out* :D

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

yeah i think if u press a and b at the same time it goes to 0

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

Well i jsut noticed like it usually, for me, goes straight to 0 after it goes down maybe 500 AC. But i dont know if thats just slow reaction time or what...