Results of the Umbrella Drawing

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Results of the Umbrella Drawing

Post by Shiva Indis »

You may recall that people living in Japan could enter a drawing via Marvelous Interactive's Lunar Genesis website. 10 winners would recieve an umbrella similar to the one Lucia carries, and it would be delivered to their home by actress Aikawa Yuzuki in Lucia cosplay.

Here's an article with pictures of one of the lucky winners with Aikawa.

http://www.gpara.com/news/05/09/news200509079603.htm

The article mentions that staff members also participated in these excusions, but there aren't any pictures that include them. Too bad.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh, thanks for the update! I was curious about the contest results myself.

Aikawa looks pretty cute in that dress, by the way. But I expected her to wear a wig or something, considering Lucia's prominent hair color. No matter.

Hm... any chance that umbrella might show up on eBay? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'd think likely not, considering the rareity. There were 200 Nall plushies in the US alone, and now that all of them have been handed out, it's not like you see any of them showing up on Ebay. Nor has All the Lunar as far as I know. The changes of that umbrella are far lower than any of the other merchandise. Speaking of which, I need to make a page on the merchandise section for the umbrella now.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

With only 10 of them out there, it's by far the rarest Lunar item in existence. Could fetch a high price.

By the way, the gist of the article is about Yuzuri Aikawa visiting the contest winner, a woman going by the name Ragi. There were some problems contacting her before, but they eventually got to it.

It's too late in the night to bother with a full translation, sorry. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

Funny thing is it just looks like a regular umbrella, where as I thought it would be more of an old fashioned parasol umbrella. But no matter I guess, its still a serious collectors item.