Not to sound like a pervert...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Maybe if the characters wheren't so darned skinny. I know about fat content = breast size, but when you draw stick figures, give them equal breast size. I mean, they aren't camels....

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

In principle, I completely agree. In honesty, though, the skinniest (as in Lucia-skinny) person I ever knew was at least a C-cup. I don't consider her typical, though, and she didn't look like some anime chick, just an oddly proportioned human.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Yeah, I do know a girl who is skinny with very large breasts... so it happens :P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, but it's funny when they fall over :P

Okay, bad joke. I too have seen skinny people with fairly large breasts, but they still don't look like some of those skinny young anime chicks do. Of course, I also know that some of them end up with back problems and have to have breast reduction surgery, and others just look so disporportioned, you can't help but feel sorry for them.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

There is either something wrong with me or the entire lot of you, but at the risk of personal injury I'll just go ahead and assume I am the one with the problem. :P

I've never really payed this much if any attention to those kind of things, and unlike a few Anime I've seen in my time very few are so disproportioned that they stand out enough for me to notice. I suppose if I am actively looking for it they do seem a bit top heavy, but it could be worse. At least they look somewhat natural, even if a bit unusual. It isn't like they are three feet tall and weigh 80lbs while having TripleM breasts, which I can safely say I've seen in an Anime or two. Granted, they were Adult-Oriented Anime, but still! :)
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That was what I was referring too. In real life, the girls would have been very disporportioned, but because it's art, somehow they can get away with it looking at least somewhat natural. At least, that's my humble opinion.