The Dragon Tribe

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Dragon Tribe

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I think it will be interesting to see the way the Dragon Tribe is introduced, seeing as how this game will pre-date anything we know of them currently. It would be nice to see a human form of Quark, or any of the other three dragons. It's not likely, but it would be really cool. It's a shame we were never able to see Ruby's human form as it was drawn in the Lunar I & II artbook. It was stated that they didn't want to take away emphasis on Lucia's story, in Eternal Blue, but had they given it better thought I'm sure they could have implemented it. If Ruby is somehow in Lunar 3, it would seem like a nice plot connection.
Last edited by Silver Phoenix on Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Actually, that one screen that shows the four dragon statuettes holding the four colored orbs makes me think that we'll get a lot more background on the dragons. I'm hoping that there'll be a library in Althena's Cathedral that can explain quite a few things. :wink:
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Well, there's an unwritten rule in all RPGs. If there's 4 mystical dragons, orbs, books, or anything else spread across the landscape, you can bet you'll have to track down all four in some order.

Since the world is evenly divided and all, I figure there'll be a lot to say about the location of each of the four dragons; that'll maybe give some background on the powers they represent, their origins, that sort of thing. I always figured that they were physical incarnations of whatever magical forces governed Lunar and made it habitable. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

I just hope things flow about with a unique aura for a change. I don't want another item hunt quest that I can find in over twenty other games.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, a human Quark would be nice, but I bet that would still make him old as heck. I mean, if nall was only 20 something over a thousand years since his birth, then I can imagine that Quark ages the same speed, which probably puts him about 50 or 60ish. Just my thought though.

Kiz, that would make since to me. Quark is white, he lives in a icey area and cave, the Red Dragon was fire, so he lived in Volcanos, etc. Um, don't know about the black dragon. Regardless, it is possible that the dragons control the elements of the world.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

The Black Dragon would be in an earthen area, rugged and possibly dry and desolate.