New updates (7-18-2005)

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New updates (7-18-2005)

Post by GhaleonOne »

Check the site, there's some new updates. Kizyr's translation of the Famitsuu article, along with scans of both it and the Nintendo Dream articles. I also posted some new stuff, including Lunar Genesis' magazine advertisement, thanks to Dragonmaster Dan. Along with that, I posted six new Lunar Legend cards that I didn't have screens for. That just leaves 10 more to complete it.
-G1

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Whoa, update!...while I was here too.
Thank you!
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Great work, G1! Thanks to you and everyone involved.
- Mike

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I like the screenshot where it's raining in battle. I guess that means weather change is implemented nicely :D

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

...you're welcome. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I personally prefer the translation of articles to be put right into the scan, that way it's not nearly as confusing trying to read the different parts from two pages:P But good work Kiz, we all appreciate your efforts and look forward to more Lunar updates! :D

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

I don't know if anybody has seen this (probably old) but there are new screens

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/lunar/screenindex.html

It also looks like you will be able to change the placement of the characters because if you look through different screens you can see they are placed in different spots. Also what is up with the enemies in the air? I saw a screen with an enemy in the air and there was a ledge in the background so I thought it was sitting on the ledge but on the fifth screen the enemy looks like it's floating in the air. I'm hoping that the enemy floating is Jian using a magic spell like Tractor Beam from Tales of Phantasia but somehow I doubt it. Why is there some icon that says "AT"

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/lunar/sc ... ml?page=10

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Khan wrote:Also what is up with the enemies in the air? I saw a screen with an enemy in the air and there was a ledge in the background so I thought it was sitting on the ledge but on the fifth screen the enemy looks like it's floating in the air. I'm hoping that the enemy floating is Jian using a magic spell like Tractor Beam from Tales of Phantasia but somehow I doubt it. Why is there some icon that says "AT"

That's explained in the second paragraph of the Gameplay Details - Battle System, about air and ground enemies. Some of the magazine articles as well discuss that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)