Lunar:Dragon Song Has Ghaleon In It !!!!!!!!???

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar:Dragon Song Has Ghaleon In It !!!!!!!!???

Post by Guest »

Didn't anyone notice that Lunar:Dragon Song has Ghaleon in it ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Quark79/01.jpg

Sorry Dark_Fairy had to take your scan or well technically it's not your scan it's LunarEB.com scan.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Huh? If you're speaking of the silver haired fella, his name is Ignatius. Not Ghaleon. For that matter, I don't think it's Lunareb.com's scan either. It showed up all over the place.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Yeah, you got 'em. Not only is Ghaleon in it, but so is Zophar. And the girl on the left is Jean. There are a lot of repeat characters in this game. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Whoa...the silver haired dude has a name?! Where was I? :shock: Seriously, I've haven't heard of this until now.

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

I think GhaleonOne actually said it for the first time just now unless it's mentioned somewhere on the Japanese site. I knew that the huntress was Flora and that the beastman was Rufus, but Ignatius is new.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

Ah, so his name is Ignatius. The name Ignatius has something to do with fire, so...yeah. Fun fact of the day. XD

No, but seriously. I wonder if this Ignatius character is gonna have fire-centric powers or something. ...Or maybe the creators just gave him that name because it sounds cool.

Flora was a Roman goddess of...flowers and spring, I believe.

Rufus means "red headed." ...Yet this character has more of a goldish haircolor, heh.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Way to let the cat slip out of the bag GhaleonOne :lol:

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

Rufus means "red headed." ...Yet this character has more of a goldish haircolor, heh.

Ah yes but it is also used as "red" when clasifying animlas. for example: Canis Rufus is the scientific/latin name for a red wolf. And he seems to have redish-brown body fur.

Also... I had a brief spark of an idea. What was the name of Ghaleon's brother?

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Wolfman_Samurai wrote:Also... I had a brief spark of an idea. What was the name of Ghaleon's brother?

His name was Zain.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

His name was Zain.

Ah..nevermind. I was thinking that if it was something close maybe it had been Americanized. but I guess not.

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

Yeah, Zain...and if I remember correctly the author of the story of inheritance made Zain's name close to Dain (Dyne in NA, though they're pronounced the same...so to say it right you'd pronounce Zain like Zyne) on purpose. I forgot the exact reason, though I could take a guess.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

She doesn't give a reason, only says that it's significant.

And can't that picture be a link? It's huge.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Changed to a link.

Way to let the cat slip out of the bag GhaleonOne

He took the bag with butter in it and shoved the cat in there, who ingeniously melted the butter so it was able to slip out. We forgot to remind him it was buttered.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Well, I doubt that a character's name really qualifies as letting any cats out of any bags. That's probably information that will be found in the game's manual.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Yes... when the game manual is released :P

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

Alunissage wrote:She doesn't give a reason, only says that it's significant.

Oh, I must have read someone's theory on it and got confused, heh ^^;;

Quark79
Burg Farmer

Post by Quark79 »

Sorry Dark_Fairy had to take your scan or well technically it's not your scan it's LunarEB.com scan.

Well, technically, it's my scan. :roll: I was about to post it here when Dark Fairy linked it. What can I say, I'm slow. :(

This Ignatius guy definitely looks like Ghaleon, probably because they want you to believe that he's Ghaleon ancestor, or related in some way. I actually hope none of the previous Lunar characters are in this game. It would be too much like George Lucas putting Chewbacca in RotS. Just some cheap way to connect both games when it's not necessary. = P
"I see we're breaking new ground in maturity today" - Ronnie, Joe the Circle

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Quark79 wrote: I actually hope none of the previous Lunar characters are in this game. It would be too much like George Lucas putting Chewbacca in RotS. Just some cheap way to connect both games when it's not necessary. = P

Obviously there will be recurring characters. In the least, Althena is a sure thing. Even if she isn't physically in the game, which is doubtful, she's sure to be mentioned more than a couple of times.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Quark. Do we have any idea how old he is? He certain seemed 'elderly' compared to Nall. Nall didn't age much at all during the 1000 Years between the two previous games, at least physically. So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for Quark to have been 1000 years old if not more in TSS/SSSC.

I, personally, will be satisfied with an Ausa. :P
- Mike

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'd say Quark is pretty surefire to be the White Dragon at this point in history. I would think he's at least 4000 years old in TSS/SSS, likely much older.
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Well I hope so. It would be nice to have someone familiar in the game besides Althena. I wonder if Quark will have a 'Human Form'? Any other Dragon for that matter. It has always bugged me that Nall was the only one capable of doing it, or at least the only one we saw do so.
- Mike