You know what Lunar DS needs more than a Ghaleon cameo...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
HuBBsDoctor
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

You know what Lunar DS needs more than a Ghaleon cameo...

Post by HuBBsDoctor »

Ramus

Or at least his great great great great grand pop Ramus. I dunno its just an thought of just one more thing needed to help me feel like the game will be complete.

<_<

>_>

^_^ We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I'll pass on a Ramus cameo :P

I just hope to see a little flying cat of some kind somewhere in the game, no matter how little the part. And of course...the Ausa's...maybe a vague mention of Ghaleon. But, I'll be happy no matter what.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

for this game to be truly great it must come with a free waffle maker. I don't really care who makes a cameo, it would be nice if some people showed up but no Cameo would be fine with me.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I forgot about Ramus! I don't think I'd want Ramus though. I didn't like him too well. But there better be a flying kitty! I want a flying kitty!

Another nice thing would be since Ghaleon won't be in Lunar Dragon Song, maybe perhaps an ancestor of his or something will be in the game.

Broken_Halo
Burg Farmer

Post by Broken_Halo »

Khan wrote:for this game to be truly great it must come with a free waffle maker. I don't really care who makes a cameo, it would be nice if some people showed up but no Cameo would be fine with me.

MMM.... Waffles!.....
<Runs to toast some waffles before going to check out firworks>

Seriously though, they definitely need a Ausa, a baby dragon, and someone in Ramus's lineage, IT'S A TRADITION!!!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It would make no sense for there to be a pre-Ramus; the whole point of his existence, and indeed the reason Alex begins on his adventure, is that he is the one who wants to go be a businessman. It doesn't sound like anyone else in his family is interested in it. Really, the only familiar character I can see even vaguely hinted at is Quark. And Althena, of course, but that's a given.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Ah, but what about the previous Dragonmasters? I doubt there'd be such a cameo, but we never know...

As for Ramus, I think he rocks, but I guess it wouldn't make sense. I care for innovation more than tradition, so I'll wait and see. :D
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

danth
Reza Thief

Post by danth »

A pre-Ramus could make sense. Just have him mention how his son doesn't have any interest in business and wants to be a farmer. Maybe the greed gene in the Ramus clan skips a generation or too.
I want to go back.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

danth wrote:A pre-Ramus could make sense. Just have him mention how his son doesn't have any interest in business and wants to be a farmer. Maybe the greed gene in the Ramus clan skips a generation or too.

None of Ramus' family had interest in business until Ramus in TSS/SSSC, that's why he's so "weird" because he doesn't just want to be a small town farmer.

A pre-Ramus really wouldn't make sense. And in TSS or SSSC doesn't it talk about how the tradition of naming each son "Ramus" doesn't start until the TSS/SSSC Ramus anyway? I'm pretty sure he was Ramus the first.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

There has to be a flying kitty. There just has to be. All these years I've fantasized, with pretty much the bulk of the other fans, about a baby Black or Blue Dragon. We've had White, we've had Red...we need Black and Blue! ::twitch::

Then again, if they do make a Lunar 3...then I guess there is a chance for it then.
- Mike

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

NallOne wrote:There has to be a flying kitty. There just has to be. All these years I've fantasized, with pretty much the bulk of the other fans, about a baby Black or Blue Dragon. We've had White, we've had Red...we need Black and Blue! ::twitch::

Then again, if they do make a Lunar 3...then I guess there is a chance for it then.

I agree, I'm surprised we haven't seen anything about it... but if there is one, I'm assuming it'd be blue: if we get the Four Heroes Story (and we sounds like we might), it'd make a lot of sense for them to have a replacement black dragon there (depending on which version of the story is followed.)

But here's hoping there's a dragon in Genesis/Dragon's Song. How dare they call it that without a dragon. :P Hey, maybe Gien is the dragon and doesn't know it, I mean his hair is sort of blue... Or maybe that's a bit far-fetched.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

No possessive -- it's Dragon Song, not Dragon's Song. And yeah, that objection was raised, that the title merely alluded to elements of Lunar but didn't really mean anything in itself, but given that the other options were less suitable to Lunar this won by default. Too bad the short list of names was so short.

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

I preferred Ashen Dawn, but thats just me. I kind of liked Ramus, he was the second comic releif in Silver Star Story (Nall being first). I enjoyed Ramus's attitude, he wants money, he knows money, and he'll go to any lengths to get it (just as long as there is some buff body gaurd beside him protecting him).