New character artwork

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Quark79
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New character artwork

Post by Quark79 »

Three new(kinda) character artwork, with Jian, Lucia, and the beast girl(cat girl?).

http://media.gba.gamespy.com/media/722/ ... mgs_1.html
"I see we're breaking new ground in maturity today" - Ronnie, Joe the Circle

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Beastgirl = Gabryel

Anyway, yeah, those were in one of the Japanese scans, but those are of a nicer quality, at least. There's actually some new art of Flora and Rufus on the main site now that it's open, but they only have the torso views at the top of the page at this point. There's no full shot, though I'm sure there will be soon.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

are you sure they have legs? or are you sure their wearing pants?

am I the only one who can't see any Dragon song information on the main site. Whenever I go to the section it says *coming very soon* and then somehow I managed to get the word Dragon Song to change to Genesis after clicking a bunch of random things.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Khan wrote:am I the only one who can't see any Dragon song information on the main site. Whenever I go to the section it says *coming very soon* and then somehow I managed to get the word Dragon Song to change to Genesis after clicking a bunch of random things.

He means the banner at the top of the main page, underneath the LunarNET logo. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

There's a few errors with the site at the moment. They'll be cleared up shortly, and the new Dragon Song section will also launch soon.
-G1