Lunar Genesis will be Lunar Dragon Song, in the US

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Genesis will be Lunar Dragon Song, in the US

Post by segaboy7 »

Ok, I am not sure if This happened or I was just very sleep deprived, but I was on my comp at 3am or so last week and I decided to check out Lunarnet, and there was an update with the conformation that Lunar Genesis was going to be Called Lunar Dragon song, also it had a link to it on Ubi-softs site. When I came on the site the next day, the link was gone, and also that Lunar Dragon Song page was gone from Ubi-softs website. I thought I was crazy, but then I found this page
http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=2131
they also seem to have a conformation on that being the name of the game. So is this really the title, or I am just going crazy? or did the Post that was up last week need to be taken down?

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

OMG A NEW LUNAR GAME :shock: NO WAY!!!!!!!!

Btw, browse around here in this this fora section to realize you're weeks behind and learn more than what that site has to say about the game include screenshots.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

What no kidding. Of course I know that, But I am just regarding to the name. There was a post on this site that said it would be Lunar Dragon Song, but that post was gone aday later. So all I was saying that according to that post and the post on that other site, it sounds like it is Lunar Dragon song.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's probably safe to assume that if something disappears utterly from both this site and Ubi's that there's a reason for it.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Wish I could say more, but all I can offer is yes, there is a reason news disappeared from the site, and no, I'm not commenting further on it. In fact, just so people stop asking this question, I likely won't even be posting on this board or commenting about it for a few weeks.
-G1