The big big big question!!!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS

are you satisfied with the lunar DS?

yes this game rocks the world!
11%
no I hate this game
89%

Total votes: 28

Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: The big big big question!!!

Post by Alunissage »

I was going to mention that bumping a three-year-old topic is not a great thing to do, but this was at least a different kind of comment, so that was nice.

The microphone and stylus use were almost certainly because this was the first RPG on the DS, so they were trying really really hard to use all of the features, even when this made for some really aggravating results (like not being able to reach the flying enemies).

Just so you know, in Japanese Lucia in DS has a slightly different name from Lucia in EB. The producer said he didn't even notice the similarity until he was asked about it in an interview (for Nintendo Power, I think).

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Whoa, I didnt even notice how old this thread was. Sorry for that!
I originally wanted to make a new thread myself and say the same things i said, but I thought a reply was better... thanks!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

jay_are wrote:Whoa, I didnt even notice how old this thread was. Sorry for that!
I originally wanted to make a new thread myself and say the same things i said, but I thought a reply was better... thanks!
It doesn't really matter... we're not that particular about reviving old threads. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)