Lunar Genesis E3 info...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Genesis E3 info...

Post by GhaleonOne »

Check the main site.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

http://www.lunar-net.com/news.php?id=24

Oh yes, those are screenshots. Yes, screenshots.

Iceberg
Burg Farmer

Post by Iceberg »

Is it only me or the character looks like a sticker put on a beautifully drawn map? ^_^

Btw, love the artwork :D

Craig
Saith Pirate

Post by Craig »

Am I the only one worried after hearing this info that this will be a "catch them all" gimmick game rather than a legit Lunar game?
-CS

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm not worried until I have real reason to be. Which isn't yet. ^_^ Thank goodness.

But the screenshots look intriguing. It looks like the city travel is similar to Legend of Mana, if I'm looking at it correctly, with the menu to (presumably) select a location to go to on the stylus.

I trust they'll make a good game out of it.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Craig
Saith Pirate

Post by Craig »

True, its just been so long since the last original Lunar game, it would be terrible my favorite series bogged down by a Pokemon-esque game. The map artwork is very nice, but the sprites were obviously pasted on, heh. Does anyone know if GameArts is developing the game?
-CS

lunarfiend
Meryod Yokel

cards

Post by lunarfiend »

im worried since every game with a "card-battle system" sux hardcore monkey balls
I mean seriously all the lunar games are great w/o cards so why add them the se game publishers need to stop with all this trendy crap

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

I agree,but kingdomhearts Chain of memories had a card battle battle system in it and it turned out ok, so I guess Lunar will turn out fine too 8)
All generalizations are false including this one.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

The little character sprite DOES look like a sticker. :) As for the whole card thing I really don't care either way. As long as it's a game I can enjoy. I'm just glad this game isn't a remake of the previous games. We needed a new lunar game!

love a riddle
Lostest Boy

Post by love a riddle »

I don't know... I don't think I'll be happy unless there's an Ausa girl in the game...