Beastmen and Humans . . .

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by DaWrestla »

I'm not gonna lie, I personally don't consider DS part of the overall Lunar story.

I'd just rather forget about it.

Let's hope that the poor sales figures won't hinder a Lunar 3.
Vaporized before my eyes

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

I remember when playing SSSC at the beginning of the game there was a beast girl somewhere in one of the houses and when you talk to her she asks "Are you racist against beastmen?" and Nall replies, "No just against cats and dogs." :P

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You're in Fortaleza? I may have some questions for you; my boss has two conferences there this summer.

...oh, we're supposed to be talking about Lunar. Yeah, I remember that NPC, more or less. I think it's in Saith...?

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

Oh I need to change that! I was visiting my grandparents for vacation there but now I'm in Kansas City MO. Anyways, back to Lunar!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You live in KC? I'm down in Wichita, not to far away.
-G1

Master Lunn
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Master Lunn »

wow . . . its been a long time since ive posted :shock: ive been busy with work and school and havent been able to play any Lunar. :cry: But im almost done with a Capcom Vs Snk 2 tournament in Atlanta so hopefully i'll be done with the game by then! but back to Lunar... ive realised that after playing Lunar Legend that Dragon Song is kinda unbalanced as many of you have said. And the fact the the Beastmen and Humans are almost friends . . .