wat are the other lunar games about, and the images over the

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Jolkie
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

wat are the other lunar games about, and the images over the

Post by Jolkie »

I havent played the other Lunar games and i was wondering wat the others are like, all ive played or am playing now is lunar dragon song, for the DS, one more question, how do u get the pictures over the usernames??? :?: :?:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh, gosh, that's a *big* question. The other two (US-released) Lunars are traditional turn-based RPGs with all the usual trappings (no delivering or dual battle modes). Parties of five people, decent magic/skills for everyone, battles you select your targets in -- I never thought I'd have to spell that out :P -- and so on. Lots of dialogue and humor, with voice acting and anime-style cutscenes (helped by some CG in the PlayStation versions). Good character development, and very good music, especially in the original SegaCD releases. The SegaCD ones also have nice big world maps to explore and big dungeons.

The two games are both infinitely better than DS and regrettably rare (except for Lunar Legend, a GBA remake of Lunar 1). But well worth your time to track down. Take a look at the individual game sections at lunar-net.com for more of an idea of what they're about.

As far as the pictures over the usernames (called "avatars"), go to your profile and you'll be able to select one from an available gallery or upload one of your own from your computer. There are size restrictions; see the Announcements board for details.