Holy Trinity?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Holy Trinity?

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I'm sure this is on a lot of people's minds since this is being developed by Marvelous and not GameARTS, do we know if the holy trinity are aboard?

i.e.
Kei Shigema writing the story
Noriyuki Iwadare writing the music
Toshiyuki Kubooka designing the characters

It just wouldn't be a LUNAR game proper without those three...

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Nobi, can't you find something else to call them? We don't need more religious terms bandied around meaninglessly. :roll:

Nothing's been announced yet. I'm sure that when there's news, it'll be here first.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Holy Trinity?

Post by Kizyr »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:I'm sure this is on a lot of people's minds since this is being developed by Marvelous and not GameARTS, do we know if the holy trinity are aboard?

Nobody said that it's being developed by Marvelous.

...we'll release more as we're able. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Nobi, can't you find something else to call them? We don't need more religious terms bandied around meaninglessly. Rolling Eyes

Huh? Actually, that's what they've been called for some time. I believe even Vic has branded them that. It's just the term that's been used for some time for those three.

And Kiz is right, it is not confirmed that Marvelous is developing it. No announcement has been made by GameArts, Marvelous or UbiSoft regarding the development of the game.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm hassling Nobi. It's what I do. Get out of my way. :P

Besides, it'd be funnier to call them the Trinity of Terror.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Waruaktta na

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:Waruaktta na

誰にも分からない国語で話したければ、ちゃんと書いてくれよ。KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Kizyr は英語を話すべきである

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Man I wish I could install the Japanese language characters on my computer, but I lost my Windows XP cd... :-(

^^;; Man it's been a while since I posted here. :-P

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Nice to see a familiar face to be honest. ^_^
-G1

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

I said "If you're going to write in a language nobody understands, then [at least] write it correctly."

Sorry, but randomly using pet Japanese phrases is a big pet peeve of mine, particularly since they're either used incorrectly or for no reason. I hate it more when it comes up in fanfics and translation (when there are appropriate English words available). But, I'll digress... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I said "If you're going to write in a language nobody understands, then [at least] write it correctly."

Sorry, but randomly using pet Japanese phrases is a big pet peeve of mine, particularly since they're either used incorrectly or for no reason. I hate it more when it comes up in fanfics and translation (when there are appropriate English words available). But, I'll digress... KF

Sorry 'bout that, it's just that I'm not fluent in Japanese and I'm trying to teach myself, but the only way I can remember the stuff I'm trying to learn is to occasionally use it in practice, even though it seems random. I really want to be fluent in the language, but no where around here in CT is there a school that has it available as a class.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

CT? I'm confused. Last I heard you were in CA, though I vaguely recall you being in college somewhere east. But I thought you graduated.

What was it you said, by the way?

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

"Warukatta na" is kind of an "excuse me" but not in a "I'm being polite" way, kind of a "well exCUSE me", if that makes any sense. ^^

Here's the shindig of where I am and why. I grew up in CA, moved to CT when I was 16, then went to college in FL where I graduated and then returned to CT. Then I tried to take my meager funds and move back to CA to return to my friends and my home. My bill collectors had other plans for my money though, so I was forced to move back to CT. And here I am. ^_^

Zhirl
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zhirl »

あのうすみません。
日本語が分からない
英語で話し手下さい (I think...My Japanese isn't that good...)
Curiosity killed the cat, white man brought it back.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

My intention was to get people to quit using stupid Japanese phrases.

I understand if you want to learn. But inserting random phrases in places where nobody will understand you won't contribute to your learning. I'm saying that from personal experience. That and it can come off as really pretentious. Those small phrases are the easiest thing to memorize; there's no need to try to refresh your mind with them since, if you're ever regularly using the language, they'll come up frequently enough to where there's no effort needed to memorize them.

Back to the point, again, no one said that Marvelous Interactive is the developer. I've always maintained vigorously that Game Arts' "New RPG" for the DS is Lunar: Genesis. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Auf sprechan Sie Deutch Kiz?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."