Boar?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
ChaosWolf
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Boar?

Post by ChaosWolf »

In Lunar Dragon Song, the Beast Village says I need to find a boar in the woods. I looked everywhere in the woods for this boar but can't find any. Please help someone!

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

When I was at that point in the game I got ahead of myself, and you may have done the same. You have to bring honey to a beast guy in town before the boar will appear. If you've been wandering in the woods south of the town, you probably already have some. Handing over the honey triggers the boar event.
「まあいいけど。」

darklao
Meryod Yokel

Post by darklao »

Once Leoncavallo tells you to go kill "an armored boar or two," head into the cave in the far northwest corner of roland forest, then to the far northwest corner of the cave. The boar spawns in the middle of the big dead end room. Wear anti-confusion gear, if you have it.

ChaosWolf
Burg Farmer

Post by ChaosWolf »

darklao wrote:Once Leoncavallo tells you to go kill "an armored boar or two," head into the cave in the far northwest corner of roland forest, then to the far northwest corner of the cave. The boar spawns in the middle of the big dead end room. Wear anti-confusion gear, if you have it.

Thx for the help! ^_^